Many people describe tooth sensitivity as a pain or a stinging discomfort when they consume hot, cold, sweet or acidic foods and beverages. While you might be able to mitigate tooth sensitivity with special formulated toothpastes and lifestyle modifications, it is still wise to identify the underlying cause of the problem. In many cases, tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: sensitivity toothpaste
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?