The shallow ulcers that appear on your gums and inner lips are called canker sores, and despite their small size and non-threatening nature, they can disrupt your focus for days on end. If you often have canker sores, it’s important to recognize common triggers so that you can reduce the frequency. Here are five common… Read more »
Posts Tagged: risk of canker sores
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?