It’s rather common for pieces of food like popcorn hulls, meat fibers, seeds and fruit peels to get stuck between your teeth. Your chances of getting something stuck between your teeth increase if you have a habit of chewing on fingernails, pencils and pencils. Small pieces can sometimes break off and get uncomfortably stuck! If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: object in gums
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?