Traditional dental X-rays work by passing through the soft tissues of the body, which appear as dark areas on a radiograph. However, hard tissues like bones and teeth cannot absorb the X-rays, so they appear as white areas on radiographs. Traditional X-rays produce 2D images for our dentist so we can diagnose cavities and other… Read more »
Posts Tagged: nerve pathways
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?