Each of your teeth plays an important role in your overall oral function. The large premolars and molars in the back of your mouth work together to help bite off, chew, and grind foods. This is thanks in part to deep textures in the biting surfaces of the tooth enamel. If food material and plaque… Read more »
Posts Tagged: molars
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?