Dentures have been part of society for much longer than you would imagine. They’ve actually been around nearly as long as civilization has. We’ve used our ingenuity to make new ways to replace our teeth for centuries, and each culture has created new and different ways unique to them. Primitive dentures from 1500 B.C. Egypt… Read more »
Posts Tagged: history of dentures
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?