When tooth enamel erodes it can expose the dentin layer which lies underneath. Dentin is the layer above the gum line and cementum is the layer of the tooth beneath the gum line. Exposed dentin can cause hypersensitivity to hot or cold foods, or even cold air as you breathe in, because of the tubules… Read more »
Posts Tagged: gum line
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?