In reality, root canals aren’t nearly as bad as people think. In fact, most patients who have had root canal therapy aren’t too worried if they’re told they need another. Still, your teeth could be extremely sensitive right after your treatment, and there are a few things you should do to keep your smile safe…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: foods
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?