The American Dental Association (ADA) is a non-profit organization which evaluates dental products that havae been around for over 125 years, making sure that dental products are safe and effective. The ADA essentially protects consumers by making sure quality products with accurate advertising are released on the market. While the ADA is not paid for… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dentist in Minnesota
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?