Having a tooth knocked out often causes severe trauma to the tooth as well as the gums and socket that once held it in place. This usually results in the total loss of the tooth, and your dentists, Drs. McKinley and McKinley-Holloway, will need to extract any remnants before suturing the gums. Later, they might… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental bridges
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?