The importance of great oral hygiene has existed for several millennia. Archeologists have found evidence of ancient chewing sticks, pastes and even oral rinses. The use of oral rinses in particular dates back as far as the first century. Before people knew what really causes plaque and bad breath, they resorted to unconventional ingredients to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: cosmetic mouthwash
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?