A toothbrush is probably your most important tool in your oral hygiene toolkit. This single item works hard to keep your smile clean and healthy. But it can only do this if you care for it properly, so you will want to keep it clean and in tip top condition. Because a toothbrush brush can harbor… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bacteria growth
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?