The molars in the back of your mouth are needed to do a great deal of work, like grinding and chewing tough foods. These teeth are rather large and missing just one of them can severely impair the function of your mouth. The only way to replace a missing last molar is to have your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: abutment
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Saliva
- Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS — McKinley General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry In Shelby Township Is Accepting New Patients
- Seeking A Relationship In Shelby Township?
- 5 Smile Makeover Questions
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?