No insurance? No problem! We offer an in-house dental plan so that you can receive high-quality dental care in Shelby Township, Michigan, without breaking your budget. Give us a call today at 586-685-0880 to learn more about our in-house dental plan and schedule your consultation with one of our caring dentists, Dr. McKinley or Dr. Holloway.
SmilePlus Dental Plan
The SmilePlus Dental Plan is specifically designed for our patients who do not currently have dental insurance. You and your family can benefit from receiving high quality dental care while also receiving a financial benefit in appreciation for being a loyal member of our patient family.
Our Plan Includes the Following Services at No Additional Charge:
- Hygiene Exams (once every six months)
- Preventative X-rays (Bitewings and/or Panoramic)
- Cleanings (Prophylaxis or Periodontal Maintenance): once every six months
- Fluoride for Children (under the age of 18, once every six months)
- Walk-in emergency care
- Broken appointment forgiveness (limit one per year)
Low Cost Plans:
- One-time registration fee of $80/person (not required for annual renewal)
- Individual: $269/year
- Individual and Spouse: $439/year
- Family Plan: $759/year (two adults and two children)
- Each additional child: $160/year
- Oral surgery procedures
- Implant surgery
- Dental reconstruction of 4 or more teeth
- Products and retail items
- Material upgrade charges
- 20% cost savings on additional cleaning or perio maintenance services more than twice per year.
- 20% cost savings on all dental treatments (see exclusions below)
- Enrollment is valid for 12 months from month of sign up. Once the plan is activated, any unused portion is non-refundable
- Plans must be paid on a yearly basis by the renewal date of the first day of MONTH
- Annual fee is due at time of enrollment
- Payment must be made at time of service
- Financing options are available, however; Smile+ Savings will not be applied when third party financing options are used.
- Individual enrollment begins at age 18
Patients agree that all fees must be paid at the time services are rendered. Annual enrollment fees are valid only when paid in full at the time of enrollment. All family members must reside in the same household. This is not an insurance product.