The dentists at Ray McKinley DDS & Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS want to craft you the smile you’ve been dreaming of. With all the options in cosmetic dentistry available to you, it’s important to remember that dentures are still considered one of the most desirable. They are removable and usually painless if used correctly. Even if you only have a few missing teeth, we can craft for you a partial set of dentures to make your smile whole once more.
Below are a few of the benefits of dentures:
– Durability: Dentures can last many years when properly cleaned and cared for.
– Reliability: Dentures are often very reliable and will hold up under some of the most extreme conditions.
– Quality of Life: Dentures can give you back the smile and quality of life that was lacking from missing teeth.
– Flexibility: Dentures can be custom-installed for entire rows of teeth or just a few missing members. These are typically referred to as complete dentures and partial dentures.
– Age Defying: Missing teeth causes sunken jaws which can make you look much older. With dentures, you could look younger.
– Comfort: Modern dentures are often considered much more comfortable and form-fitting than options from the past.
Dentures can give you back the smile you’ve been missing. For more information, or to book an appointment with Dr. Ray McKinley & Brittany McKinley-Holloway, please contact our wonderful team today. We can be reached at 586-685-0880, or by stopping by our office in Shelby Township, Michigan. Visit us today, and enjoy the holidays with a smile!